Mon, 03 Jul|
Banagher LOETB Further Education Center
Make Mosaic Summer Camp - Banagher
Make Mosaic Kids Summer Camps feature a range of Art disciplines, Activities are designed to develop children’s' motor skills, creativity, problem solving and confidence. The aim is to have as much fun as possible while learning to create beautiful and unique artworks.
Time & Location
03 Jul, 10:00 – 07 Jul, 14:30
Banagher LOETB Further Education Center , Main St, Curraghavarna, Banagher, Co. Offaly, Ireland
About the event
Venue and Dates
3rd July – 7th July --- Banagher F.E.T Center (LOETB building)
Free Art Pack valued at €30 for every child booked containing
- Mosaic kit materials: to create our signature mosaic kits (retail price €29.99)
- Quik-print foam block + quik-print embossing tool.
- Sketchbook, pencil & paintbrush.
- Glue pot with easi-spread nozzle. Times: 10am - 2:30pm Age Range: 6 - 12 Cost: €120 for 1 child, €220 for 2 siblings, €310 for 3 siblings, €390 for 4 siblings
- €50 deposit per child (to be paid online) to secure a space, and the remainder to be paid in person on the first day of the camp.
Make Mosaic Kids Art Camps feature a range of Art disciplines,
Activities are designed to develop children’s' motor skills, creativity, problem solving and confidence.
The aim is to have as much fun as possible while learning to create beautiful and unique Artworks.
We use high quality materials to produce accomplished finished Artworks which are all brought home at the end of camp.
This year's Summer activities include Mosaic, printmaking painting, collage, 3d sculpture, Clay modelling and more. As always we will have our drawing inspiration box including all the favourites: Minecraft, Unicorns, Lego, Pokemon, angry birds, godzilla and fairies to name but a few.
Spaces limited, book now to avoid disappointment.
Please send a packed lunch with your child and apply sun cream if the weather is very warm.
When there is appropriate outdoor space we play games outside during break.
For more info:
Call Aidan on 087 137 5415.
Art Camp - Deposit (One child)
One deposit per child , remainder to be paid on first morning of camp. Sibling discounts will be applied on first morning of camp.